vineri, 14 septembrie 2012

Ysane Desmarais


Name: Ysane Desmarais (née Benoit)
Born: 1599
Traits: Secretive, Stubborn, Spiteful, Immature, Practical, Uneducated, Energetic
Romantic History: Binet Boucher(Love Affair)
Husband: Guillaume Desmarais
Parents: Adam Benoit and Alips Benoit
Aspiration: Fortune
Character Alignment: Neutral
Class: Peasant

Raised in dire poverty from the tender nail, Ysane grew up and learned to accept everything as it was. She accepted her father's second wife, Albine and got used to calling her mother and her children brothers and sisters. That wasn't too hard to accept because her own mother died short after she have birth to her and Ysane never knew her. She also learned to go to sleep without eating or to il and moil for her younger brothers and sisters. She even learned to accept death as a natural thing.
But Binet, a member of the bourgeois and the eldest child of his family changed her and showed her how to hope for a better life. Of course, he also showed her other things, since Ysane gave birth to one baby girl, who tragically died at the age of two and a set of twins, during their six years long affair.
But Binet's departure for Paris in the fall of 1629 made Ysane reconsider her and her children's lives.
One year later she abandoned her children, leaving them in her parents and sister's care and married her younger sister's widower.The two of them, along with Claire (her husband's daughter from his first marriage) moved out in a nearby village.


 
Children
Houguette Benoit (1622-1624 ; love-child, fathered by Binet Boucher)
Géraldine Benoit (1628 ; love-child, fathered by Binet Boucher )
Gérald Benoit (1628 ; love-child, fathered by Binet Boucher )
Gabrielle Desmarais (1629)
Bernard Desmarais (1631)


6 comentarii:

A Bundle of Joy spunea...

Yea! Finally you posted up another entry! *so excited and can't wait for more of your episodes*

Where have you been all this time? It looks like you haven't done much of anything online more than two months and nearly three!

Yea! You have have a peasant! I was expecting you to have another peasant. Your neighborhood seems to be cluttered with and imbalanced by upper-class men and women. XD

A Bundle of Joy spunea...

Your game looks nice, even though the picture looks over-edited or over-sharpened and over-brightened.

So many of things have happened to me both outside the game and within the game. In life, a new school semester is starting, which limits my time in Simming activities so I can fully input my time on studies. I have Google Calender to maintain my daily schedule. XD

Also in life, I have discovered the meaning of being a Christian. Before, I was completely confused at what all these concepts mean, but recently for the past few months I attended a weekly Bible Study group on campus and met some friendly Christians online and read some Wikipedia articles on Christianity and watched Christian-oriented videos and gained an insight into the Christian lifestyle! This Christian mentality can be very contagious, but I think it has given me a different outlook on life - a positive change inside me!

That said, when this school semester would be over and I could devote more time to Simming, I could add some of the Christian concepts I've learned thus far into my game stories. Toodles!

A Bundle of Joy spunea...

I must add that I read excerpts from the Bible every day, and every day I learn something new about God and share my thoughts with others - both online and in the Wednesday Bible Study group.

Have you thought of learning about God, Jesus, and the Bible on your own time?

Auteur des Rêves spunea...

First of all.
It was summer and for me the last summer that I could spend with my friends. So I tried to do so many things that there was simply no more time for Sims 2 ^^" I'm sorry, because now I realize that maybe it would have been better (and a lot more polite) to post a short entry about this pause ^^"
I've been online, but most of the time I watched different episodes of many series XD

Second.
I will try to focus on peasant more, because, just as you said, my game becomes unbalanced XD I have to many nobles who simply can't support themselves -_-' But playing with the peasants can become boring ... and they also die too easily >.> I don't know if there will be a new story about one of the peasant families (I have to get back to school on Monday and I won't have too much free time), but I will try to keep this blog updated (at least the characters' profiles).

Third.
I know, the photos are awful XD I was in a hurry and I messed them >.> My English also too the consequences of it, so I'm sorry again XD

I'm also starting a new semester (this Monday) and I'm both excited and a little (ok, a little more) nervous.I'm a senior this year, so that means next summer I will have exams for med school >.> Until that ... finals >.> (I can't believe I haven't even started school and I'm already thinking about finals)

I'm also a Christian(the whole baptizing thing), but I tend to be a little ... agnostic ^^" Religions is not exactly for me. I have to take classes about all those things at school but I treat them like I treat any other subject.
And no, I haven't really read the Bible. I don't really have the time, especially now, that I have to study for College.

Thank you again for reading my entries ^^

A Bundle of Joy spunea...

Yeah, I'm a senior too! I can't wait to graduate next year, getting my degree in Biology and everything! It's going to be worth it. Hopefully, I can get a job as a Research Assistant, working in the lab, or a Teaching Assistant, working in the classroom. XD I really need a BS in Biology. BS as in Bachelor's of Science, not "BullShit". ^_^

I have 5 classes to take. You may think it's only five, but boy, my days have been hectic. I don't think I've played in like two weeks since school started and all. :P I really wish to pass with 5 A's this semester, just so I can maintain a high GPA for grad school.

Auteur des Rêves spunea...

Ater I graduate high school I'll still have 6 more years of MedSchool XD I don't know how I'll manage to hold out (even if I can't wait to go co University ^^)
I have classes from 8 AM to 3 PM every day, Monday to Friday, plus some extra courses in the weekends.
But I'm sure I'll manage somehow ^^ And I'll still ind some time to play and update my blog ^^

Good luck with school ^^ Seems like both of us need plenty of it.

Trimiteți un comentariu